EMBARK: Azores 15.00 – DISEMBARK HAMBURG 10.00
After a winter of basking in the Caribbean sunshine, Twister will be leaving Tortola BVI to sail her way home to Hamburg. This expedition sailing is the third and last leg of her voyage, from the Azores to Hamburg. Learn the ropes of traditional sailing and become part of the watch system as you sail around the clock on this 17 day trip to reach your destination.
Twister has her very own onboard chef who will provide you with a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner whatever the weather and all included in your ticket price!
This passage is a great opportunity for those that want more time at sea, to improve their sailing skills on a Tallship and be part of a knowledgeable crew who love to share their wisdom and tales.
This is the one leg of three – discounts available if you would like to book another leg of our journey home.
- 1 journey: full price
- 2 journeys: 5% discount on the total price
- 3 journeys: 10% discount on the total price
For more information, have a look at Expedition Horizon.
Ticket price per person – €1887
- No sailing experience required!
- Official language on board: English
- Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
- Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Enquiry now by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Or book online with either our UK or Dutch agents – Venturesail Holidays and Windseeker
|Starts: 14th April 2020||Ends: 30th April 2020|