EMBARK: TORTOLA 15.00 – DISEMBARK BERMUDA 10.00
After a winter of basking in the Caribbean sunshine, Twister will be leaving Tortola BVI to sail her way home to Hamburg. This expedition sailing is the first leg and will see you become part of the crew as you sail from Tortola to Bermuda. Learn the ropes of traditional sailing and become part of the watch system as you sail around the clock to reach your first destination.
Twister has her very own onboard chef who will provide you with a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner whatever the weather and all included in your ticket price!
This passage is a great opportunity for those that want more time at sea, to improve their sailing skills on a Tallship and be part of a knowledgeable crew who love to share their wisdom and tales.
This is the first leg of three – discounts available if you would like to book another leg of our journey home.
- 1 journey: full price
- 2 journeys: 5% discount on the total price
- 3 journeys: 10% discount on the total price
For more information, have a look at Expedition Horizon.
Ticket price per person – €999
- No sailing experience required!
- Official language on board: English
- Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
- Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Enquiry now by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
|Starts: 18th March 2020||Ends: 27th March 2020|